Our one-day crisis management workshop includes a realistic and organisationally-relevant exercise, that tests both team and plan. It also explores topics such as decision making, leadership, situational awareness, crisis communications (including media and social media management), critical incident stress management, and use of the 4-board generic information management system.
- Outline of Critical Incidents
- CIMT roles and responsibilities
- Leadership, teamwork and decision making
- CIMT setting and requirements
- Information Management and the “Four Boards”
- Walkthrough case
- Stress, mental health and psychological trauma
- Media relations, social media
- Full Exercise – teams given ownership of incident and guided through process
Precision Healthcare’s crisis management experts are also delighted to offer a suite of bespoke industry solutions, including; the preparation of organisational risk registers, the development of business continuity plans, the development of crisis management plans and the delivery of information management training.